Search This Blog

Musings (in search of a creative outlet)

In my desperation to create and express...but finding myself in front of a computer so much of my life....I figured what better place then to take a mental yet creative break...who knows what will happen....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Up Up and Away

OMG. I am so excited. I have randomly chosen to go to Cuba. After nights of dreaming about white beaches and warm waters, I realized that it was time to go somewhere that would replenish and heal.
After the robbery, I felt so totally depleted and out of control, I needed to do something out of the ordinary and totally different. That meant not going to Bali, not going with people I know, and not going anyplace familiar.
So off I go. Excited and optimistic. Looking forward to new experiences and new memories.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and understand the need to get a refreshing perspective. Have a safe journey there and back.

    ReplyDelete