Search This Blog

Musings (in search of a creative outlet)

In my desperation to create and express...but finding myself in front of a computer so much of my life....I figured what better place then to take a mental yet creative break...who knows what will happen....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Life

Everyone has their own life's journey to complete- or not -. We all make choices and decisions that affect which way our life goes- or doesnt.

One thing that I think is a total waste of time and energy is spending time dwelling on those choices- and regretting them to the point where we fail to be in the present, or look at the consequences and lessons that (hopefully) we have learned.

Although I have often wondered what my life would have been like if I had returned to Canada after high school instead of getting married, I cant honestly imagine that life for less then a blink of an eye. My life has been a full one. I have seen and experienced things that not only would most people here not understand, but would not even begin to comprehend if I tried to explain them.

When I recall my experiences I get an amazing feeling of gratitude and fulfillment. I almost feel smug. I cant help it. I feel that I am a person who has such an incredible amount of exposure to life at all angles- that nothing surprises me, or causes me to judge too hastily. Im not saying I dont judge- unfortunately I havent reached that level of enlightenment yet...but I try to think everything over, relate both sides, weigh it with all things relevant...and then, imperfectly make a judgment call. Not that it means anything to anyone or anything.

I have survived situations that are unbelievable. And alot of them I jumped into feet first. The main thing is I am fine. I like myself. I cherish and adore my family. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment