Search This Blog

Musings (in search of a creative outlet)

In my desperation to create and express...but finding myself in front of a computer so much of my life....I figured what better place then to take a mental yet creative break...who knows what will happen....

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday

I had the nicest weekend, but feel strangely exhausted. I think it is because it is Monday. I automatically start a mental list of all the things I have to accomplish by Friday- and this week is a little overwhelming...and it is only lunchtime. I have the inner worry bug happening. One of my daughter's is ill, and has three children who may or may not get chicken pox. I have a conference to attend in the city which means getting everything organized to go, and to run smoothly while I am away. Then I am home for a day and have 3 meetings scheduled. The next day I am off to Vancouver to take my mother in for eye surgery- but at least I will be back the same day. Need to organize that travel form. Need to find a map to the hospital we are going to.

Cant wait till Friday night so I can have a nice glass (make that bottle) of wine.

1 comment:

  1. In retrospect- that inner worrybug should have sent me flying home......the thieves were probably in my home while I was typing that!

    ReplyDelete