Search This Blog

Musings (in search of a creative outlet)

In my desperation to create and express...but finding myself in front of a computer so much of my life....I figured what better place then to take a mental yet creative break...who knows what will happen....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Only Tuesday?

I sit here in a fog. I should go home. My work is done, and I worked alot today...Im tired. I am in amazement it is Tuesday. It certainly feels like a Friday- or at least a Thursday. Well tomorrow is Wednesday and you know what that means....the next day is Thursday hurray!!!!!

I went to see my therapist today to tell her about my robbery. I thought I was ok, but I cried. I guess Im not really over it yet- but it has only been a week. By the time I left her office I had her crying from laughing so hard. I relayed my experience about chasing the garbage man down the road with my car and screaming at him insanely to empty my garbage. It felt awesome...and it was the day after the robbery, so I think it was a lot of pent up anger. What really got her going was the story about me yelling at the drive thru McDonald's girl. Like- REALLY yelling, and sort of arguing while I was driving away. I mean, this is a small town. And I am an Emotional Intelligence Coach- who, let's face it- is extremely emotional at times. I try to stay grounded but sometimes I just want to scream.

I had my an alarm system installed yesterday. The guy installing the alarm sure stayed a long time....I should never have offered him a glass of wine. I now know all about his incredible psychic abilities that he has had since he was a kid, and seen pictures of his artwork that he made when he was 19 (he is now near 55) on his phone. He was very nice, and talented too. but I just need some space. I couldnt tell him that I wanted him to go home. He wanted to talk. His wife and him have very different hours so they never see each other. He just stayed a little too long...

Anyways, maybe this is how I talk too much. By writing a blog that no one reads but me. It feels great though. I feel like I have actually had an intelligent conversation with someone.

2 comments:

  1. More therapy, more wine and more yelling...we come from a very passionate line of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog :) I am SO sorry that you were robbed, what an awful way to start the year. I hope your week is better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete